5/01/2005

discussion blog for June

OK, since there are some other people interested, I've gone ahead and created a group blog we can use to discuss Hall's The Academic Self: http://academicself.blogspot.com/

I will send invitations to those who commented to my previous post expressing interest. If you want to join, add a comment (with your email address filled in) to that post or this one. As a member of a group blog, you can both create posts and comment on them. Nonmembers can't write posts, but they can comment freely. It's up to you.

To accept an invitation to the group blog, you will need to click on the link in the email, which will take you to Blogger. Create a Blogger username if you don't already have one (takes about 1 minute and you don't have to divulge any private info). Then you will be able to post to the group blog. If you have any problems, try checking Blogger Help or email me.

Discussion of the book will begin in June, and I posted a proposed schedule at http://academicself.blogspot.com/.

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling, let everyone get a copy of the book, and give us something to look forward to once we're done with all the grading...