So what is absolutely crucial?
- finish drafting reading schedule for the new grad class [well, I chose the readings today but haven't finished arranging them]
decide on assignments for the new class
- Update syllabus for my repeat undergrad class and squeeze it into this term's calendar (big mystery to me why sometimes we have 14 weeks, sometimes 15...)
- proofread and photocopy syllabi (probably over the weekend, since the copier will surely be broken down by Monday)
- update my web site (
and move it to my new account on a better server) meet with librarian about class visit
- scan and create PDFs of supplemental readings [did three of them]
- upload files into WebCT (which is down until Friday, thanks to whoever decided a system upgrade would be a great activity in the week before classes start)
- prepare first day lecture/activity for grad class
- Haircut! I hate to go into the first week all shaggy
- Go to stupid overpriced watch shop and get new battery (since the clerks at Target couldn't manage to open the back of my watch today)
- get leaking tire patched
- do a lot of yoga and maybe see a couple movies?
I have a zillion other things on the wish list, but these are the absolute requirements. Whew. Guess I'd better get some sleep.
Update: I did a lot of work today but I haven't been able to cross off that many things. But my new prep is pulling together.