10/31/2004

getting unstuck

I've been feeling really stuck lately, here on this blog. Not so much elsewhere in my life -- the past week wasn't especially great or terrible -- actually fairly smooth. Which maybe gives me less to blog about? Some of it is my election anxiety-- reading the vast amounts of commentary on other people's blogs only increasings my own angst about Tues. Some of it is the recovery from midterm hell -- I've been sleeping a lot. And I was working at the office a lot last week -- I've been sticking to my no blogging at the office rule, partly to stay productive, but also to keep the shreds of my pseudonymity together. But mostly I've just been feeling like I didn't have much to say that wouldn't be just so far embedded in my own navel as to be even too narcissistic for a blog. Bleh. Time to get unstuck.