good things worth remembering about working at home:
- snacks! and caffeinated beverages of all sorts, ready to hand.
- I get to be with the dogs -- one's snoozing on my foot right now as I type.
- I can take care of some irritating life maintenance tasks that are weighing on me (bills, dishes, etc)
- all my research materials are stored here
- writing is the greatest thing to be doing, when it's going well. (at the moment I'm still gathering speed for the day, because I stayed up too late working last night and threw off my Virtuous Change My Life plan)